The retreat is held at Rock Springs 4-H Center in the scenic Flint Hills region of Kansas. See rocksprings.net for photos, maps, and more.
Some key information for those new to Rock Springs:
- Rooms include bedding and towels; plan to bring your own toiletries, hair dryer, etc.
- Rooms are shared; you will have one to three roommates. If you are attending with others from your church or community and would like to be housed together, please note on your registration form.
- Subject to availability, we will attempt to provide private rooms for couples participating together. Please request when registering.
- If you use a CPAP machine, please note on your registration form so we can ensure a nearby electrical outlet.
- Guest and meeting rooms are heated/air conditioned but weather can vary – we recommend casual dress and comfortable walking shoes. Bring a jacket or wrap and umbrella.
A note about Thursday night accommodations: we have a limited amount of housing available Thursday evening, for those driving in from greater distances and for those participating in the pre-retreat trainings. If you need Thursday night accommodations, please note when registering – and if you plan to arrive before 6 and would like dinner on campus, please mark that option as well. We’ll have an early breakfast available Friday morning for those staying Thursday evening; for those driving in Friday morning, we’ll have a wide array of refreshments available at check-in.