The past two years have been difficult. Many people have experienced a toll on their physical, mental and spiritual health.
The new year is an opportunity to take a fresh look at how your church can impact the health of your congregation and community. View the recording from our live webinar held on January 6, 2022. We heard from Healthy Congregations churches on innovative ways they have used their annual grants as well as their successful implementation of special grant opportunities.
Interested in a specific topic? Click the timestamps below.
- 0:00:00 – Introduction
- 0:03:57 – Financial Health-Take Control Collaborative Training
- 0:25:18 – Good Neighboring Experiment
- 0:43:42 – Colby UMC shares their experience with The Big Garden, Bike Share in a Box, The Giving Grove, Summer Food Service Program
- 1:02:20 – Newton UMC shares how they energized congregants around other facets of social determinants of health such as voting, racial equity, social isolation
- 1:24:39 – Upcoming special grant deadlines